Friday, July 9, 2010

Let's Talk About Food


...well, after all, that is why this blog has been started. I, Briana, have a deep love for food. This love traces back to the womb...I'm sure of it. I have early memories of sitting in my room fantasizing about a magical wall attached to my room that would produce any food I wanted at any moment. Most of the time, I wanted pizza to come through that wall.

This love only progressed. I have fond memories of eating my whole lunch in High School that my mom packed me, then proceeding to eat everyone else's leftovers at my table. Then I would eat the soup my friend's boyfriend wouldn't even touch. Working in restaurants was a blessed curse as you can imagine.

Over the years, and many stomach aches later, I've tried to expose myself to as much food as possible without breaking my body...or my wallet. I moved to New York City, where I have to say, my love of food has been more than satisfied. I've learned to scope out places and find hidden gems without spending a fortune. After 3 years, I've decided it's time to spend awhile in Los Angeles. Different side of the country, different food.

This blog will cover all my favorite food in New York, soon to be favorites in LA and everything else in the middle and beyond. Come back often, I may give you an idea for dinner tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment