Saturday, March 5, 2011

My Salt Lake City Dilemma


Obviously, I have not written here in awhile. While I continue to explore and savour different food here I am finding one giant reccurence: Salt Lake City just isn't cutting it. Sure, I've only been here for 6 months so I haven't tried everything, BUT I have been to more places than my resident friends. To be fair, there are some good eats here, definitely places I have been back to, however I haven't found the "Wow Factor," something that totally blows my mind.

These being the facts, I am going to reevaluate my blog-worthy restaurants. Did I enjoy myself? Was the food better than Crown Burger? Was I intrigued by the menu that I have a mental note scheduling my return? With that said, I will dust off my love of food writing and type out something savory.

1 comment:

  1. First off, I think few places in the world can compare to the competitive restaurant culture of NYC. So with that in mind, I like you're attitude. You know I'm always championing SLC, so here are hopefully a few more suggestions: http://www.gastronomicslc.com/2011/02/24/salt-lake-magazine-2011-dining-awards/.

    Also, have you tried the pork tenderloin at Stoneground yet? Get on it.

    We all miss you! Steve

    ReplyDelete